Friday, January 28, 2011

17 Things i'm not allowed to do anymore by Jenny Offill & Nancy Carpenter

Lexile:    AD750
Pages:    32
Ages:     4-8
"I had an idea to staple my brother's hair to his pillow. I am not allowed to use the stapler anymore."


I love this book - I think it's hysterical!  In all honesty I don't really know if I would read it to my kids if I were you.  It just might give them ideas that they haven't already thought up on their own!  I suppose if you wanted to risk it, you could use it as an opportunity to discuss why they shouldn't do the things this little girl (she is never named in the book) does. If you want a quick laugh check out a copy of 17 Things i'm not allowed to do anymore today.

Peace, Love, and Reading,
Miss Laurie

Reserve your copy here http://tinyurl.com/75jb758 or at any branch of the Lake County Public Library.

No comments:

Post a Comment