Monday, March 14, 2011

Piggies in the Pumpkin Patch by Mary Peterson and Jennifer Rofe

Lexile:    Not Rated
Pages:    28
Ages:     4-8


Piggies in the Pumpkin Patch deals with prepositions - in, behind, over, under, through. The fun story - the piggies get into some situations they maybe should have avoided - and cute, colorful illustrations will make this an enjoyable read for you and your child. It's fun to make a big deal out of some of the situations - "Oooh no! The piggies are in the big bull's pen! Do you think they should be in there?"

I like this book partly because I'm addicted to grammar. My kids call me the Grammar Nazi. : ) The other reason I like this book is just because I think it's cute. Sometimes that's all you need!

Peace, Love, and Reading,
Miss Laurie

Visit any branch of the Lake County Public Library today and get your copy of Piggies in the Pumpkin Patch or click here http://tinyurl.com/723q93c  to reserve your copy for pickup at any local branch.
**BIG KID SPECIAL COMING SOON!**

No comments:

Post a Comment